SAP Basis Team Awards 2019: Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of The Best SAP Basis Team in Germany competition is Syslink Xandria Inc.
2. The competition is open to SAP Teams headquartered in Germany except employees of Syslink Xandria Inc and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: https://www.syslink-xandria.com/de/best-sap-basis-team-nomination-2019
6. The competition will be promoted via social media and specific events.
7. Closing date for entries will be Monday 30th September 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The winner will be announced on Monday 21st October 2019.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is:
12. Winners will be chosen by an independent panel of adjudicators appointed by the Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All entrants and winners agree to be opted into Syslink Xandria’s marketing database in order to receive notifications about competition entry.
16. All entrants and winners agree to all publicity requirements surrounding „The Best SAP Basis Team in Germany” and permit news releases and promotions to be distributed across digital and print media globally. In addition, all entrants and winners agree to their submissions being used to promote "The Best SAP Team in Germany" awards in subsequent years, without limit.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by European law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the European Union.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.